So I heard you like Teen Titans, huh? Well here’s the masterpost for you. What? You’ve never heard of DC’s Teen Titans? Where have you been living in, a cave? Haha, just kidding.
Stolen from Wikipedia (but then changed/paraphrased by me):The Teen Titans, also known as the New Teen Titans, New Titans, or simply the Titans, is a fictional superhero team appearing in comic books published by DC Comics, often in eponymous monthly series.As the group’s name suggests, its membership is usually composed of teenaged superheroes.
- The first incarnation of the team unofficially debuted in The Brave and the Bold #54 as a “junior Justice League” featuring Robin (DG), Kid Flash (WW), and Aqualad. They later officially debuted as “Teen Titans” in #60 of the same series by this time joined by Wonder Girl (DT) and Speedy (RH).
- In 1980, DC relaunched the team as The New Teen Titans, aging the characters to young adulthood. Original members Robin, Wonder Girl, and Kid Flash were joined by new characters Cyborg, Starfire, and Raven, as well as Beast Boy, now using the name Changeling.
- The series was relaunched as Teen Titans in October 1996, with a roster of all-new members under the mentorship of the Atom (Ray Palmer), who had been de-aged to his teenage years; the series ended in September 1998 after 24 issues.
- A three-issue limited series called JLA/The Titans: The Technis Imperative (December 1998-February 1999) led to the March 1999 debut of The Titans, a series featuring select Titans from all of the group’s incarnations that ran for 50 issues until April 2003.
- A new regular series titled Teen Titans began in September 2003, featuring Cyborg, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven of the 1980s group joined by new teenaged versions of Robin (Tim Drake), Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark), and Kid Flash (Bart Allen), as well as the Superman clone Superboy (Kon-El).
- By 2006 the team consisted of only the younger members and some new additions; a concurrent series called Titans debuted in April 2008 featuring some of the “classic” Titans from the original and 1980s rosters, with Dick Grayson, Donna Troy, Wally West, Garth, and Roy Harper using their “adult” codenames Nightwing, Troia, Flash, Tempest, and Arsenal, respectively.
- A Teen Titans animated television series ran on Cartoon Network from July 2003 to January 2006. Based on the 1980s version of the team, but diverging from that continuity in some ways, the series spawned two related comic book titles, Teen Titans Go! and Tiny Titans.
This masterpost is compiled of all the Teen Titans eras and all links are under the cut. Everything is in order by the series and the issues for each. If you’re looking for a particular series go to the wiki page to find out series it falls under. :T
Found: Replacements for the broken links for Titans V1 13, 16, 17, 18, and 48, as well as Graduation Day 01. If I find replacements for Titans V2 13, Titans V2 30, Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files and Origins (2003), Teen Titans/Legion Special #1 and/or Teen Titans: Cold Case #1, I’ll reblog with the links.
(Thanks to Varebanos, who helped me find the original author of this masterpost. Now to find the Outsiders and Gotham Central ones.)
- serenity2132 said:Replacement Drabble: Jaime Reyes/Cassandra Cain, mebbe?
((This got a little cracky. Sorry.))
The Scarab had only wanted to help. And since it was a decision dealing with Cass’s body and not his, Jaime...
- pinktala said:14 and 16?
14. What’s the worst writing advice you’ve ever come across?
Nothing specific, but there’s a general note of how to be a “good and gracious fan...
- dragonseidr said:I'm watching Sailor Moon for the first time and at this point (sailor moon s) the only one of the inner senshi I can really see as straight is Minako, but even then, I don't know. They seem like a bunch of bi girls, but maybe that's just wishful thinking. How do you see them?
They’re all queer. Minako may come off as straight in the anime, but in the manga she is queer as fuck. Here’s how I see them.
Usagi- bi (I was...
water is fucked up because you need it to live and then it drowns you just because it can