⚡ It took Tim a long time to believe Dick, when he first started saying “Love you, little brother”. He thought it was a kind lie, to the boy in his colours, the boy who had followed him his whole life. The boy who was so obvious in his hero-worship. So he used to nod and smile and ignore the dull ache inside.
But one day (he forgets exactly when), he started to believe it. His smiles would be genuine and he would hug back just as hard, because he had the best big brother in the world.
He stopped believing it again after Dick replaced him.
- Four First Kisses
Impromptu ficbits! I was answering a meme response from Latenightiridescence, and then whoops fic happened. So: four first kisses....
My parents are both pastors and once I was fucking this one dude who’s dad was the pastor of the rival...
- Writing meme answers for coffeefrank:
7. create a character on the spot…. NOW!
8. is there a character you love writing for the...
- 2old4this4real said:If you're taking DC related questions, how would you anticipate that Damian and Jason Blood would react if forced [by plot point] to spend an extended period of time together is a limited space?
Oh my God.
Jason would be *delighted*.
He would have to do everything in his *considerable* power to repress a *titter*.
A super girly and peppy blonde girl who wears bright pink dresses and skirts everyday is best friends with a...
- “Johnnie Phelps, a woman sergeant in the army, thought, “There was a tolerance for lesbianism if they needed you. The battalion I was in was probably...”