Me? Oh, don’t worry about me. I’m just a few pieces of skull. I think there’s a bit of tibia over there by the scorch marks, but I can’t be certain. You don’t know my name. You don’t know how old I am. You don’t know where this happened. Why start asking questions now?…
I will say this, and then we’ll move on: Somebody knows my name. There are people out there who are crying and enraged, and they don’t care what your reasons were. God, what if I were a kid? Ugh. That’s just wrong. Anyway, they’re probably putting it on some crap-bag TV channel in a country whose name you can’t pronounce. There are probably plenty of people who are going to remember this for a long time. They will make a plan.
That’s, of course, what happens. You guys do something, and then just walk away, and they don’t even teach it in your schools. The administration’s drone program is a kind of anti-education initiative. A way of keeping you from learning your own history. Believe me, it’s been done before. So it’s left to the locals in a thousand foreign places to keep the record. To keep score.
Then one bright, beautiful morning, you’ll learn who I was."
- lemidge reblogged this from crucify-the-fire
- hiimicarus likes this
- rhodanum reblogged this from gryphynshadow
- rhodanum likes this
- k-a-l-e-i-d-o-scope likes this
- diaphenouslove reblogged this from crucify-the-fire
- lifinsty likes this
- rosaliathegreat likes this
- thishereisahetaliafan likes this
- gryphynshadow reblogged this from lectorel
- itarobattemon likes this
- crucify-the-fire reblogged this from lectorel
- lectorel posted this